Margot Robbie Quotes

I've worked everywhere. I worked in a warehouse packing surf supplies, a restaurant washing dishes, in retail, and I was a 'sandwich artist' at Subway.Margot Robbie 0 0

I have an irrational fear that I'm going to have a gruesome and untimely death because so many wonderful things are happening to me.Death Things FearMargot Robbie 0 0

Top

I kind of left everyone behind in Australia - all my friends and my family and I had to break up with my boyfriend.FamilyMargot Robbie 0 0

Margot Robbie: Top 10 Quotes From Harlequin

I'm not extravagant. I share my house in London with five roommates. I take the Tube. I intend to stay the exact same person I always was.Margot Robbie 0 0

When you look at movies, the lead girl is always gorgeous and thin. There is a stereotype that you need to look a certain way and when you get in the business you really feel the pressure.BusinessMargot Robbie 0 0

Being irrational and out of control is what happens in real life. Not cautiously choreographing your anger or your emotions, losing yourself in them is what happens in real life.Life AngerMargot Robbie 0 0

Margot Robbie Best Hair & Makeup

I was always very dramatic - my family would probably use the word 'dramatic' - as a child; always putting on performances, making everyone come watch, and pay to watch. I was very business-savvy as a child.FamilyMargot Robbie 1 0

It's almost impossible to get a movie all together when there are two main cast members, let alone an ensemble cast with everyone's schedules. It's crazy if it works out.Margot Robbie 1 0

Obviously social media has had a massive impact on the fame game, but not in a positive way. But it can be for some.PositivityMargot Robbie 0 0

Margot Robbie Quotes About Life, Success, And Career, Take A Look

When I first tried the American accent, for a moment I thought I could never be an actor because I just could not do it. But then I thought, 'Okay, it'll just be something that I work at until I get it.'WorkMargot Robbie 0 0

There's nothing I dislike more than being in a photo shoot where they say, 'Be yourself.' That's not why I became an actress. That's what I find so funny: that you become an actor, and all of a sudden, everyone wants to know about you. But I didn't become an actor so I could show you me.FunnyMargot Robbie 0 0

There are those who build careers and companies just out of being popular on Instagram, but there's nothing behind them.NothingMargot Robbie 0 0

Margot Robbie Sassy Gif

I kind of feel like every time I do a film, it is me and an entire male ensemble cast.TimeMargot Robbie 0 0

It's not about being rich, but everyone back home has a pool. And I was a total water baby. My mom couldn't get me out - she'd put my dinner plate at the end of the pool, and I'd eat my meals in the water.Water HomeMargot Robbie 0 0

That's precisely what we do as actors: try to convince the audience we are somebody else. And if you can do that, you are really doing something.Margot Robbie 0 0

Margot Robbie Says Police Had To Shut Down 'amsterdam' Filming

I love flying so much. I even like airplane food. No one bothers you and your phone never goes off and you can't have emails go through. It's undisturbed.Love FoodMargot Robbie 0 0

If you've worked in Australia, you can't get away with bad behaviour like showing up late. We take our work ethic very seriously.WorkMargot Robbie 0 0

I was absolutely obsessed with the Titanic - not the film, the actual boat. I'd draw diagrams about it and theorise that if it was built in a different way, it wouldn't have sunk.Margot Robbie 0 1

These Are The Quotes In That Margot Robbie Profile Everyone's So Pissed About

It irritates me so much the way people talk about soaps because it is far more difficult working on a soap than it is on a big studio film.PeopleMargot Robbie 0 0

My mother's family raised grains and crops. My father's grew sugarcane and mangos. So I knew more about the basics of farming than of acting.Family Fathers MothersMargot Robbie 0 0

Margot

I know that my look is more 'toothpaste model' as opposed to artsy, which sucks because I can play those roles.Margot Robbie 0 0

Blonde Australische Schauspielerin Margot Robbie Sexy In Weißem, Eng Anliegendem Kleid Hd Hintergrundbild Herunterladen

There are things in life that don't come to me naturally, and social media and the Internet and all those things are some of them, somewhere between taxes and cooking!Life Cooking InternetMargot Robbie 0 0

It seems to be the way I get jobs - I book a holiday, I get to the other side of the world, then I'll get the job.World JobsMargot Robbie 0 0

My jet lag is getting a bit ridiculous. But, you know, it's first-world problems. It's a wonderful problem, 'Oh I have to travel around the world; how awful.'Travelling WorldMargot Robbie 0 0

People Change, Photos & Quotes Don't... — The Most Beautiful Women Black And White Portrait

In my big group of girlfriends at home, I am definitely not the best looking. I did not grow up feeling like I was particularly attractive.Best HomeMargot Robbie 0 0

People take such an interest in your love life when you have a profile; it puts a lot of stress on a relationship.Life LoveMargot Robbie 0 0

I always have more fun when I stay in hostels - you just meet so many more people. A hotel makes sense when you're doing work things, but travelling, you don't really get a feel for a place if you're in a hotel. I find it seems to make it all feel like everywhere else.People WorkMargot Robbie 0 0

Cool Margot Robbie Quotes [150+] To Share With Your Friends

I'd love them to have adorable little American accents, but I do want to bring my kids up in Australia; it's such a good lifestyle.Good LoveMargot Robbie 0 0

'Wolf of Wall Street' opened up a lot of doors for me. It was such a massive opportunity, which provided me with only more opportunities.OpportunitiesMargot Robbie 0 0

Margot

I say this about everything: when I was on 'Neighbours, ' I said, 'These are the best years of my life!' When I was filming 'The Wolf Of Wall Street, ' I said, 'These are the best months of my life!' I always think I'm having the best time ever, and that I'll never have so much fun again.Best Life TimeMargot Robbie 0 0

Stunning Facts About Margot Robbie

Someone told me that you could learn to sing, and that there are muscles that if you build, you will sing.Margot Robbie 0 0

The '60s are my favorite decade - with the Cold War, the women's movement. And then there's the music, the fashion, the clothes, the hair.Music Wars WomenMargot Robbie 0 0

If I looked good in 'Wolf of Wall Street, ' I cannot take full credit; it was because of the hair extensions and makeup.GoodMargot Robbie 0 0

Margot Robbie Quote: “i Was Always Very Dramatic

Certainly there's a huge appeal to the '60s, because it was such a big turning point to everyone. It was the era of change, the boiling point. People rebelled against things - the hippies, the feminists, the protesters. All these things just built up and boiled over. I think people can relate to that today.People ChangeMargot Robbie 0 0

When I eat, I have to chop up everything on the plate and stir it all together. It devastates my mom. Everyone at the table is like, 'That looks like cat vomit.' And I stir my Coke with a spoon until it's flat.Margot Robbie 0 0

It's fascinating to see how versatile New York City is. It lends itself to being so many different places!Margot Robbie 0 0

Margot Robbie Just Cosplayed All Of The Career Barbies

As much as I'd only like to concentrate on the creative side of acting, the whole business in general is just that - a business - and you have to do your homework if you want to be successful.BusinessMargot Robbie 0 0

People ask me all the time what it is about Australia that produces so many big stars. Honestly, I believe it is a combination of things. Our education standards are quite high, but our industry is very limited. Yet we're very aware of the industry - everyone goes to the theater, sees TV shows.People Education TimeMargot Robbie 0 0

Top

I gravitate towards monochromes. I always sort of either wear white or black or cream. I really like wearing colorful things as well, but I'm a sucker for cream-colored.Margot Robbie 0 0

Margot Robbie's Net Worth, Height, And Ethnicity: Everything You Need To Know

I live with three boys, and I can't tell you how hard it is to get your hands on toilet paper. They steal it.Margot Robbie 0 0

I learned a lot about pain and suffering during 'Pan Am.' We had to wear very constricting period-correct girdles and bras. After that, I learned to read a script with an eye toward the undergarments.Pain SufferingMargot Robbie 0 0

Where I'm from on the Gold Coast, we say that there are a lot of 'cashed-up Bogans, ' you know, people with no class but a lot of money.Money People GoldMargot Robbie 0 0

Margot Robbie Quotes On Success In Life

I always wanted to play ice hockey back in Australia, I'm not sure why, but we didn't have any ice where I lived. It was very hot - a coastal town.Margot Robbie 0 0

I kind of like pony tails, beards, maybe a tattoo. My massive obsession - I'm really targeting a niche market here - a hair lip.Margot Robbie 0 0

I really want to do

Margot Robbie's Best Beauty Looks