Margot Robbie Jack Harlow

Reported that Harlow is dating Dua Lipa, which would be notable on its own but is especially so because the 24-year-old Louisville rapper named one of his

Tracks “Dua Lipa.” His Atlantic labelmate gave her blessing for the song’s release, and allegedly, Harlow manifested with, “I’m tryna do more with her than do a feature.”

Dua

. But Robbie didn’t cite her acting achievements — not even the two Oscar nominations — as validators that she was an A-lister when chatting with Carey Mulligan for the latest installment of

Jack Harlow Says Being On Set Feels

Toward the end of the 47-minute conversation, Robbie admitted to Mulligan that she never thought she’d be able to get her for

Because she held Mulligan in the same rarefied air as Meryl Streep and “prestige actors.” (Robbie was a producer, and Mulligan earned an Oscar nomination for her leading role.) Mulligan shared a recent instance when she’d been recognized as her

Character at her husband Marcus Mumford’s show, which led to Robbie asking what Mulligan’s “I know I’ve made it when” moments have been.

Jack Harlow Jack Harlow Shirt Jack Harlow Industry Baby

“I’ve always thought to myself, I was like, ‘I’ll know I’ve really made it when a legit rapper uses my name in a rap, ” Robbie added. “Jack does mention my name in a song. I was very excited. My friends all sent it to me because they were like, ‘It’s happened! You’ve made it!'”

I've always thought to myself, 'I'll know I've really made it when a legit rapper uses my name in a rap, ' Margot Robbie says, sharing that all her friends texted her when Jack Harlow shouted her out in a song: I was very excited! https://t.co/lJM1DoC9zy pic.twitter.com/0zVWdKKyVd — Variety (@Variety) December 14, 2022

In the second verse of “Side Piece, ” Harlow raps, “I need somethin’ besides the inside of these hotel rooms and lobbies / Maybe I should pick up a hobby / More like probably / More like Margot Robbie.”Who is Jack Harlow dating? Here’s what you need to know about the rapper’s ex-girlfriends and if he’s single or in a relationship.

Jack Harlow Album Review

Jack Harlow has easily become the man of the moment after soaring to fame over the past year with his huge tracks including ‘First Class’, which became a viral hit on TikTok.

Jack

It’s no secret that the rapper has fans swooning with every red carpet he walks and performance he does, but is he taken or single? Amid rumours of a relationship with Dua Lipa, everyone wants to know more about his love life!

To public knowledge, Jack is single at the time of writing, however, the star did speak about his view on relationships in an interview with GQ Hype last year.

Jack Harlow Girlfriend: Is He Dating Or Single? Updates

Sad news for fans, but he admitted he wouldn’t be open to dating a fan as he’d end up ‘closing up a little’.

Jack explained: “I love women and dating is good. It's funny, the bigger you get the more opportunities you have. But, ironically enough, you close up a little as the stakes are high.

Margot

Going on, he added: “There's also a stigma around it. I remember when I was younger and seeing artists bigger than me talking about how there were girls that wanted him just because he was a rapper. I thought that was so cool. I couldn't wait till girls wanted me just because I became an artist.

Jack Harlow Is All Set To Debut As Host On 'snl' & Be A Musical Guest For The Second Time

Jack also admitted he makes any girl he hangs out with or dates sign NDAs to establish that whatever happens between them is for them only.

The stars finally met at Variety Hitmakers Brunch in Los Angeles on December 3, after the rapper infamously named a song after Dua earlier this year year – in the lyrics he confessed somewhat of a crush on the pop star.

PageSix reported that the two musicians have been chatting non-stop since meeting IRL, with a source revealing: “[Jack] was very interested in her, and was going to strongly pursue [the romance].

Jack

How Tall Is Jack Harlow?

The publication reported that Dua, 27, and Jack, 24, were spotted arriving separately at a restaurant in the Meatpacking District for a possible lunch date.

They appeared to be trying their best not to be seen, but slipped into a private entrance and were later spotted leaving the eatery separately, the source told PageSix.

Jack and Saweetie sent fans into meltdown over their red carpet interaction at the BET Awards 2021, which had people sparking romance rumours.

Lil Nas X, Kendrick Lamar And Jack Harlow Top Mtv Vma Nominations

It all started when the ‘Industry Baby’ rapper approached Saweetie during one of her interviews to introduce himself and their exchange had fans able to cut the tension with a knife.

Margot

However, afterwards, Jack cleared up that the situation was just for him to say hello and no one was shooting their shot.

Jack and TikTok star Addison Rae first sparked dating rumours in April 2021 after they were spotted together at a boxing match in Atlanta.

Margot Robbie And Carey Mulligan On Babylon Orgies, Barbie Teases