Tall Margot Robbie Height

Australian actress, best known for roles in Neighbours, Pan Am, About Time, The Wolf of Wall Street, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Barbie, Suicide Squad (as Harley Quinn) and The Legend of Tarzan.

I have big feet. Do you know how embarrassing it is when you ask for a shoe and they look at you like, No, we don't make these heels for Bigfoot, sorry. And I'm 5'6. I'm not that tall. - Elle.com

-

I guess she would be my height twin. I am 166cm flat most of the day unless it's a rough day I would probably fall to 165.1-165.5cm.

Celebrity Margot Robbie Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Movies, And Fun Facts » Cnbc Posts Margot

In the goldenglobes, selena Gomez and margot robbie looks very similar in height, I think selena will be a bit taller than margot

Rob, how the beautiful ,charming and amazing actress Margot Robbie can be 1, 66m (5'5, 5) after this picture of her and Scarlett Johansson (who is 1, 60m /5'3) surface on internet ( Click Here ) ?

They are practically the sane height.And they are in red carpet heels in which only varies one inch from each other(sometimes heels can be 3 inches or 4, some times a plattform can be 3, 5 to 4, but would only give a 1, 5 inch to Margot).For me , the teachler Aussie gal is 5'4 top

Margot Robbie Height Weight Body Measurements

She looks to be in the 167-168 range. especially at the beginning of the day she’s probably 168. I’m 167 when I wake up but fall to 164 at the end of the day

She is better looking than most models in my opinion and in all honesty her height is basically perfect for a female. 5'5-5'6 is basically perfect, although women can look good at 4'10-6'

Next to the two very tall women she definitely does not look shorter than 5ft 5. I'd say she's a solid 5'5 girl.

After Margot Robbie Taller Thinner Bigger Boobs By Sparowpl On Deviantart

Plus a 5ft 3 woman would look much shorter beside 5ft 10 range women like charlize and nicole. 5ft 5 1/2 for margot

I can't agree with those claiming she is 5ft 3 she looks close to 5ft 6. In the photo with Leonardo she looks possibly 3 inches shorter than him and if he is six foot in shoes she can't be below 5ft 9 in that photo. Without heels between 5ft 5 and 6

With Margot’s looks, she could easily be a model. I’d buy anything she’s promoting! She’s as appealing as any pussycat, and in my books, that’s saying something!

Margot Robbie Feet

If she was 5'4'' she would be the same height with Kristen Stewart and Jessica Chastain, but in photos with them she is clearly 3-4 cm taller than them.She is definitely not 5'6'' but also not shorter than 5'5''

I’m not sure about a half inch over 5’5” but I wouldn’t go under it persay. I think 5’3.5” is too low, she’s a taller looking woman than Scarlett Johansson or Natalie Portman.

She has pictures with a lot of other celebs like Jessica Chastain, mary elizabeth winstead, Charlize Theron (with visible shoes) and many others.Next to ladies that are 6'0'' like allison janney or leslie jones and she is not 20 cm shorter than them.There is no way she is shorter than 1, 65

Cheryl Age And Height: How Old Is Cheryl, How Tall Is She?

2- Yes, she's shorter than him by 11 cm with high heels but the high heels increases only 5 cm not 7.5 cm

Like i said, Moore and Robbie are side by side on some picture giving Robbie some advantage of 1 or 2 cm.

With all this info, i guess Margot Robbie is a legit 1, 625 m ,or 5'4 in flats.(and because all the judges here are men, maybe the bonners gave all of you this illusion she's taller..but she is just an average sized woman with a terrific tallent in acting)

-

Margot Robbie With Short Boyfriend By Asdfgregb On Deviantart

Met her in London a few years ago. I’m 5 ft 8 and she felt considerably shorter than me. I would say 5 ft 5 at the most

Another short or leg comment assuming that’s the accurate way to judge height lol yet many still believe Mariah Carey is 5’7 or taller despite her short legs.

She is by no means 5'5 . She's 5'4. He has very short legs and torso. the photos in which he is in the street are decisive, because it can be clearly seen that he measures around 163-164. for example this photo: Click Here

Margot Robbie's Net Worth, Age, Height, Boyfriend & More!

Its funny she didn't look much shorter than nicole kidman in the film bombshell certainly not 5 inches i don't know how they do that

Margot played such a NICE Sharon Tate in Quentin Tarantino's 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood' that I was dreading the final scenes. Was Sharon really as friendly and sweet as Margot portrayed? I've heard she was a lovely lady both inside as well as out, and just hark to this: Quentin picked an actress of Sharon's exact height to portray her - 5ft5.5. 😇

Margot couldn't have presented Sharon in a more pleasing way. I was so pleased that the film ended the way it did.

Before 1 Margot Robbie Taller Thinner Bigger Boobs By Sparowpl On Deviantart

Also just looked in some sites and it says her shoe size is 7, that's not big at all i think, her feet look small to me

5'5.5(166 cm) seems acurrate to me!, can't see her being shorter than 5'5 that but also can't see her being 5'6 or more

After

Very average looking now, it's like she had her prime in looks already in her early 20's and then hit the wall now hitting 30, it's strange. She also looks exactly like Jaime Pressly. I thought they were twins! Looks the exact same age and height as her too, just that Margot is average/common weight and body shape whereas Jaime is Hollywood thin.

Margot Robbie Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color

Yeah greg her husband Tom must be minimum 6ft 2 judging by photos of the two together her in flip flops him in trainers

I am watching Margot on the 'Ellen' show and she is hilarious! She allowed Ellen to stand behind her and make up her face, including the placing on of a pig's snout! As Ellen stood behind Margot, who was in heels, you could notice that Margot was about an inch-and-a-half taller, maybe two.

Margot is turning out to be something of a revelation. She is starring in an up-and-coming film about Mary Queen of Scots where she is playing Queen Elizabeth I, who, of course, was famous for her white face make-up. That's how the subject of theatrical make-up started...

Margot Robbie Height: How Tall Is Margot Robbie?

There was a clip from the film and Margot had perfected an English accent masterfully. She, coupled with Cate Blanchett, is the second Australian actress to take on the part of Elizabeth I.

⭐️ One Halloween, I experimented with white theatrical face make-up myself and, coupled with eerie black Alice Cooper-style eye make-up and black hair, I decided to do my shopping at the local supermarket. The first person who saw me was a cyclist, and he swerved round into the next road and came off his bike! Fortunately, he wasn't injured, but I never went shopping like that again! 😨🚲👻

@Kourosh, Could not agree more!You have translate my feelings into views perfectly. To me, this beautiful Margot has the face of taller woman like at least 5'8 as Imagine her with a taller frame as I do for the likes of Kim Basinger, Michelle Pfeiffer, Renee Zellweger, Julianne Moore. They are all tall women with long legs in vision of my mind (it's just a product of my imaginative manner lol).

Margot Robbie:

Unfortunately, the mother nature did not treat them generously with aspect to height. As a matter of fact, they are destined to be not pretty tall but certainly breath-takingly beautiful.

-

I've met her. She had about an inch heel (I think, you can chime in on the heel) and I was leaning forward slightly, as one does in these red carpet situations. I'd say somewhere between 5'5 and 5'6, but I could be wrong.

Our interview (I'm leaning forward, and yes my height of 174 cm is accurate. Watch the whole clip, and slow down the speed when we meet at the beginning to get a better perspective): Click Here

Margot Robbie Speaks To Kate Rodger About 'very Tall Order' To Make Barbie Movie

In all her photos with Seb Stan, she looks way shorter. Either he is taller than he is listed or she is smaller, from 5'4 to 5'5 but nothing above that.

I feel this is a good listing, I would have argued a decent 5'6 for her as well, it's possible that she rounds up her height as well, it's not at all unreasonable to think that she would measure 5'6 range in the morning. I take it this would be her afternoon height though.

@eee The average height difference between genders vary depending on where you live. For example the difference between the average man and woman in the US is closer to 6 inches instead of 5 inches, at least according to averageheight.co. So you could say that a 5'5.5 girl is closer to a strong 5'11 guy by US standards.

Margot Robbie Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Facts, Biography

She appeared rather tall next to Alexander Skarsgard in Legend of Tarzan, and he's a 6'4 guy. Which has got me thinking, how much taller would a 6'4 guy be next to a 5'10.5 guy